TPP Inclusive Recruitment Grant
Applications for the TPP Inclusive Recruitment Grant are now closed.
The successful entrant will be notified on 27th April 2021.
- Is your organisation committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I)?
- Are you an HR professional or line manager committed to driving change?
- Are you open to learning, discovery, and challenge to get the best outcomes?
- Do you believe that ED&I will improve and enhance your brand, talent pipeline, productivity, innovation, and retention?
- Does your recruitment budget restrict you from utilising consultancy services?
- Have you got an upcoming recruitment campaign that you would like free support with?
If the answer is yes, and you would welcome the support and guidance of a specialist recruitment partner to help bring your ED&I policy & strategy “to life” through your recruitment process, then we would love to hear from you.
By applying for this inclusive recruitment grant, you could be gifted with support in the form of a financial grant, up to the value of £5,000, to spend on a new, exclusive recruitment campaign*, plus free attendance to 3 specialist webinars by ED&I experts, Inclusive Employers, to the value of £267. More importantly, you will benefit from partnering with an experienced, specialist account management team who will support and guide you every step of the way.
How will we do this?
We want to understand how ED&I supports the vision and mission of your organisation, establish what you are looking to achieve and how we can work in partnership delivering to your ED&I objectives.
Once we understand this, there are other more practical steps we can take, some of which are listed below:
- Take a job brief based on the outcomes you are looking to achieve from this role
- Review the job description and advise on making it as inclusive as possible
- Assist with identifying any potential barriers (past or present) to attracting diverse talent
- Review current recruitment processes and adopt the most relevant and effective inclusive recruitment processes, where applicable
- Consider most relevant options available for reaching the widest talent pool
- Design a dedicated microsite optimised with an accessibility tool (Recite Me) if required at no extra cost (dependant on role level)
- If required, assist with applying positive action
- Assist with identifying risks of unconscious bias influencing the process
- Provide honest, constructive feedback on the candidate experience
- Provide equal opportunities monitoring statistics for your campaign
All with the aim of allowing you to choose the best and most suitable candidate for the role.
For more detail on practical steps and options, please download our popular Inclusive Recruitment Guide.
We believe working in this collaborative way with TPP will facilitate a learning journey that will enhance your organisation’s ability to adopt or strengthen best practice approaches to inclusive recruitment and will demonstrate your commitment to ED&I through taking action.
We also ask for your consent to build a compelling and insightful case study to showcase the benefits of adopting an inclusive recruitment process and why doing things differently, can lead to better recruitment outcomes. We will share your story, allowing other organisations to learn from you and bring further awareness to your organisation’s important and valued cause.
Want to know more about the application and selection process?
The application is made up of 12 questions.
We are interested in supporting organisations at different stages of their ED&I journey and will access the applications accordingly. We will not use the following as selection criteria: role type or level, previous recruitment history, potential future business, or profile/size of organisation.
The selection panel will comprise representatives from TPP Recruitment and an external representative from Inclusive Employers, to ensure an objective assessment process and fair outcome.
We will endeavour to give constructive feedback to all entrants.
This is a pilot initiative, and we intend to offer up to 4 grants per calendar year to ensure more organisations will benefit from this initiative in the future. We reserve the right to change the application process and T&C’s* of future grants, based on our findings and the feedback we receive, through this pilot. We want to ensure this grant opportunity is well received, easy to apply for, but most importantly, will be a positive contributor to ED&I progress within the non-profit sector.
Closing date for entrants: 12 pm on 15th April 2021.
Successful entrant notified: 27th April 2021.
TPP is committed to our ED&I journey and addressing diversity and inclusion in our own industry. As such, we have participated in a recent survey, conducted by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation in partnership with APSCo, to understand what issues are being faced by the recruitment industry and how we can play our part in addressing these.
We believe that actions speak louder than words and have made improvements to our internal recruitment processes, invested in improved accessibility for our website, as well as adopting some new inclusion initiatives internally. We have also reviewed and improved our equal opportunities monitoring, for internal and client monitoring purposes.
We understand that there is still a lot to learn, and we will support our staff in their personal development in relation to ED&I, making the collective TPP family as diverse and inclusive as possible.
You can find out more about our commitment and how we actively support ED&I here.
Why partner with TPP?
- REC Audited Status – externally audited for compliance and best practice standards
- Members of Inclusive Employers
- TPP website is fully optimised for accessibility with ReciteMe
- Established since 1996 – trusted & reputable brand
- TPP ED&I events schedule with specialist hosts
- ED&I trained consultants supported with ongoing development - internal & external workshops, training, and webinars, as well as ongoing shared learning sessions to encourage learning through lived experience
*Terms and conditions:
Applications for the Altogether Better - TPP Inclusive Recruitment Grant are open to any non-profit organisation and made via the relevant form on the TPP website. Applications close on 15th April 2021 at 12 pm. The TPP awarding panel will review applications and select one organisation to receive the grant. TPP’s decision is final, and the grant is one per organisation for one agreed specific new vacancy and non-transferable. The successful organisation will work with TPP on an exclusive/sole agency basis or retained campaign and will receive recruitment support and advice to ensure an inclusive recruitment process and agree to a case study that can be publicly used for marketing and promotional purposes. The grant is valid for 4 months from the awarding date, with the instruction given to TPP within this validity period. The Inclusive Employer’s webinars are not exchangeable for cash or any other service. The grant covers TPP’s normal recruitment fee terms up to £5,000, no cash equivalent is available. Should the invoice (eg salary @ 20%) exceed the grant amount, then the additional balance is due for payment. If applicable, rebate terms only apply to additional monies paid. All other terms apply, TPP reserve the right to alter the terms.