Posted on 15/11/2019 by Sophie Butler
We are delighted to be taking part in Giving Tuesday again on Tuesday 3rd of December. Last year we collectively raised over £3,000 for our chosen charity, Crisis.
We have a host of events planned in the lead up to the day and on the day itself, with an Office Olympics theme this year. Fundraising plans include:
- Raffle tickets for an extra days annual leave, extra days volunteering leave and vouchers.
- Office Olympics including an opening ceremony, pencil javelin, speed finger skating, paper plate discus, balloon sprint and a synchronised office chair performance.
- Jayne Morris, CEO of TPP Recruitment is tasked to raise a minimum of £1,500 or sing solo at the TPP Christmas party!
- Dress down on Giving Tuesday.
- Breakfast buffet and TPP lunch party.
The event will ended with a closing ceremony, hosted by our CEO, where Office Olympic winners were announced. The winning team selected which charity half the total money raised will go towards, Macmillan Cancer Support, the other half of the donations will go to Kings College Hospital Charity.
You can follow all our fundraising efforts via our social media channels and the #GivingTuesdayTPP.
We look forward to seeing what your organisation gets up to at #GivingTuesday
Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving, you can read more about how to get involved here.
Total Raised: We are delighted to have raised over £3,100 for Macmillan Cancer Support and King's College Hospital Charity.
You can read Giving Tuesday's case study on our Office Olympics here.