Below is a selection of available candidates for each of our teams:
- Education & Training
- Finance, IT & Facilities
- Fundraising & Development
- MarComms & Digital
- Office Support
- Leadership & Governance
Awarding Organisation Administrator
Highly organised administrative professional, excelling in stakeholder communication, effective project management, and adaptive problem-solving in collaborative settings.
- Administrative Efficiency: Expert in managing complex tasks and processes with exceptional organisational skills
- Effective Stakeholder Communication: Skilled in ensuring clear, consistent interactions at all levels
- Project Management: Adept in overseeing projects and processes, balancing multitasking with quality
- Adaptive Problem-Solving: Proactive in issue resolution and versatile in collaborative work environments
Ref number: 394815
For more information, contact Rachel Ridout on 020 7198 6090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Education Consultant
Dynamic educational strategist and AI literacy leader, instrumental in driving global expansion, revenue growth, and impactful international partnerships.
- Global Education Strategy: Engineered substantial growth in a chartered membership body’s global training courses, significantly expanding membership reach.
- Leadership in AI Education: Recognised as a global speaker and trainer, focusing on the impact of AI on future professions, and enhancing organisational AI literacy.
- Partnership Development: Secured over 50 international educational collaborations, underpinning organisational growth through strategic partnerships.
- Revenue and Membership Growth: Instrumental in doubling a training department’s revenue to £1.5m, through innovative transformation strategies.
Ref number: 347926
For more information, contact Rachel Ridout on 020 7198 6090 or email@example.com
Personal Assistant (Director level)
Exceptional Director level Personal Assistant seeking fixed term contract work who understands the culture and challenges of working within the higher education sector.
- A highly efficient, organised PA who is extremely professional, calm under pressure and flexible to support senior leadership teams. Able to support management to the highest standards, always ensuring a smooth operation and complete professionalism.
- A real ‘people person’; a confident, clear communicator who is really engaging to speak with and would work well in any team with a professional, likeable attitude.
- Championed the implementation of a new CRM system on Salesforce to define the capabilities of the school’s faculty, enabling concise reports to be run and therefore increasing accurate data and retrieval speed.
- Introduced monthly meetings with the School’s Finance team to check and monitor the Finance data vs the Exec Ed budget data and highlight any differences, enabling an accurate and transparent up to date picture of Exec Ed spend and income.
- Excellent verbal feedback received from previous line manager who would highly recommend the candidate for future positions.
- Previous excellent written reference states: “X is a valued member of our team. They are a hardworking, reliable colleague with a positive attitude. X is very efficient, meets agreed deadlines and always keen on learning more which demonstrates they are always striving for excellence”
- Available for temporary and fixed term contract opportunities.
Ref number: 745019
For more information, contact Siobhan Najeeb on 020 7198 6090 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Governance and Policy Administrator
A flexible and forward-thinking administrator who aligns with stringent policies and procedures while offering guidance and assistance on matters related to Freedom of Information, data protection, and information compliance.
- In one of their previous roles, they earned the title of "most helpful" through learner votes and received commendable feedback from a recent student survey
- Their expertise is grounded in a solid understanding of legal and policy frameworks, a result of their extensive work experience and qualifications
- Having recently worked with TPP, our client said "they are doing great and doing some good work!"
- They are available immediately for temporary or fixed term contract
Ref number: 392719
For more information, contact Chan Barnaby on 020 7198 6090 or email@example.com
For further information on our available education candidates, please contact our Education team.
Finance Director with experience in leading and delivering financial strategies, business plans, and performance management to facilitate ambitious growth plans. A proven ability to constantly challenge and improve existing processes and systems.
- Qualified - CIMA qualified and holder of MBA Essentials, MSc Development Administration and Planning / BA in Economics, Accountancy, and Finance.
- Commercial – Highly commercial by professional and experience. Has led commercial teams in current and previous roles and witnessed revenue growth through commercial ventures.
- Expert – Highly specialised in Commercial, Charity (SORP/FRS102), and Corporate Finance, having worked as the Head of Finance and Operations and spent nine years as the Director of Finance, Operations at the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management.
- Responsible for implementing corporate strategy, development of financial strategy, business plans, KPIs and their review using various tools mainly Scorecard and Data Analysis and Reporting Tool (DART).
- Transformative – Responsible for transforming the financial and support department to be market leader in compliance and growth. Achieving recognition from external auditors for being in the top quartile of their clients. Re-structured businesses to grow from a loss-making business into a profitable venture by developing KPIs, targets and development and monitoring of strategies for organisation and staff.
Ref number: 745153
For more information, contact Karen Moore on 020 7198 6050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A level 4 AAT qualified finance professional with experience within the charity and not for profit sector.
- Processed high volume accounts payable and receivable invoices
- Experience of month end reconciliation including bank and supplier statements reconciliation
- Experience of working with various accounting systems including Sage & Great Plains
- Ability to resolve external and internal queries at an operational level
Ref number: 743549
For more information, contact Bita Heffernan on 020 7198 6050 or email@example.com
For further information on our available finance, IT or facilities candidates, please contact our Finance, IT & Facilities team.
Trust and Statutory Fundraiser
Highly experienced Trust and Statutory fundraiser skilled in developing long-term strategies and securing multi-million-pound donations.
- Strategic Fundraising Expertise: Successfully raised over £20 million from charitable trusts & foundations, National Lottery, and statutory sources. Led teams to exceed income targets, fostering transformative donor relationships.
- Employing a Major Donor Approach: Building relationships and stewarding existing donors in a manor more akin to major donor fundraising than traditional trust fundraising, they secure more than £4m annually.
- Impactful Grant Management: Secured £3.4 million's largest-ever grant for the RSPCA and over £1 million from National Lottery Community Fund for education initiatives.
- Multi-disciplinary Experience and Leadership: This candidate brings expertise in major donor and corporate fundraising as well as trusts and foundations to your team.
Ref number: 380405
For more information, contact Frederick Hillinger on 020 7198 6040 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Giving Officer
They are a candidate that doesn’t just come with Individual Giving experience but has worked several years within marketing and comms positions. Most recently they have worked on the acquisition side of a well know international charity, taking lead of their email programme which included monthly emails, cash appeals and regular giving. They have also supported in the delivery of face-to-face and telemarketing campaigns.
- Developed and delivered an effective and engaging email programme for Acquisition supporters across all products. This included researching content and developing ideas, liaising with campaigners to gather content, working with the web, digital and database management teams, and copywriting.
- Contributed to bi-weekly email marketing meeting to analyse and develop the email marketing programme.
- Monitored email results and KPI's to inform future testing plans and new content.
- Delivered cross channel marketing to promote fundraising events, this included paid social media campaigns through Meta ads and Google Display Ads.
- Immediately available to interview and work
Ref number: 375711
For more information, contact Sean Fallows on 020 7198 6040 or email@example.com
For further information on our available fundraising candidates, please contact our Fundraising & Development team.
Available for temporary and contract work
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment processes including creating and advertising roles internally and externally and managing applications,
- Organising and coordinating interviews and assessment centres and guiding managers with shortlisting process
- Producing and issuing offer letters, contracts and other new starter documentation and managing onboarding of new hires and running inductions and first days
- Collating accurate information for the monthly outsourced payroll and advising staff of changes and requirements.
- Available immediately having completed a 3-month assignment for TPP with very favourable feedback.
Ref number: 742585
For more information, contact Jules Smith on 020 7198 6140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Business Partner who has extensive operational experience and has also been deeply involved in strategic transformation projects within change management.
- Currently supporting the implementation of all University strategies, in collaboration with HR Leadership, Organisational Effectiveness and Talent Teams.
- They have played a key role as a Strategic HR Business Partner, where they provided both generalist and strategic HR support to a large faculty within the university.
- Confident in building excellent relationships and they enjoy developing and coaching managers.
- Previous experience in the private sector along with working for another well-known higher education organisation.
Ref number: 724133
For more information, contact Joe Clifford on 020 7198 6140 or email@example.com
HR Operations Manager
An accomplished HR Operations Manager with experience or working in the non-profit sector, providing extensive HR generalist and strategic support.
- First point of contact for complex case management and HR-related needs at a senior level. Provided advice and support on employee relations, performance, and disciplinary action.
- Provided line management, mentorship, and leadership support to direct reports while maintaining high standards.
- Delivered on people operations challenges and managed the operational HR team with a portfolio of global projects, ensuring cost-effective solutions.
- Managed spreadsheets with attention to detail and provided leadership in the delivery and implementation of key projects and initiatives as identified in the People Action Plan.
- Updated/reviewed policies in line with employment law and best practice, ensuring fairness and compliance.
- Managed training and coaching for employees, emphasising the importance of talent development and relationship management.
Ref number: 395500
For more information, contact Alex Gittins on 020 7198 6140 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available HR candidates, please contact our HR team.
Senior Content Professional
With 12 years of experience in the field of broadcast television, they are a seasoned Producer/Director and Edit Producer.
- Specialise in creating visually captivating and emotive content for major broadcasters such as the BBC, ITV, Ch4, Ch5, and Sky
- Their experience in leading teams and managing the planning and delivery of multimedia content position them as a valuable asset for cause driven organisations where they can contribute their skills to make a meaningful impact
- Lives in London and open to roles in London and surrounding areas
- Ideally looking for a permanent role but open to temporary and fixed term positions
Ref number: 745906
For more information, contact Leighton Davy on 020 7198 6030 or email@example.com
For further information on our available marcomms & digital candidates, please contact our MarComms & Digital team.
Research and Project Coordinator
Experienced researcher and project coordinator with a professional background in project management. A passionate individual who has spent numerous years working and volunteering within the non-profit and academic sector, proficient in:
- Due diligence and risk management withing Fundraising and grant management
- Project coordination and management including Process mapping and organizational planning
- Research, data analysis, and academic report writing
- Event and volunteer management
- Immediately available for remote working (based in Scotland)
Ref number: 394957
For more information, contact Penny Raven on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Executive Assistant and Events Coordinator with a seasoned background and a passion for the non-profit sector! Armed with meticulous administrative expertise, proactiveness and adaptable approach positions them as a standout professional prepared to thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Played a key role in organising various large events and fundraising activities showcasing their initiative-taking ability beyond routine tasks.
- Proficient in managing challenging rolling diaries, high-level meetings, and large-scale events.
- successfully delivered high-quality administrative and executive support at C-Suite level, showcasing adept management across diverse responsibilities, including diary and expense management, event coordination, and facilitation of board meetings.
- Expertly managed complex responsibilities, from rolling diaries to high-level meetings, positioning them as an asset capable of improving efficiency, providing comprehensive administrative support, and contributing to the organisation's success.
- Availability: Available for temporary, permanent, and fixed term contract roles
Ref number: 10680
For more information, contact Sarah O'Hara on 020 7198 6020 or email@example.com
Substantial experience working in a variety of Membership and Professional Bodies.
- Experience in Membership customer service including renewals
- Identified and suggested improvements around Membership services, products and benefits
- Developed engagement plan
- CRM data input and information recording
- Immediately available
Ref number: 317446
For more information, contact Donovan Whittaker on 020 7198 6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available office & specialist candidates, please contact our Office & Specialist Support team.
Interim CEO – Healthcare & Advice
Highly experienced charity CEO. Experienced gained working for leading medical and advice charities from medium to large sized looking for interim contracts.
- Expertise includes strategy development and implementation, operational and service delivery, financial management and team leadership.
- Led large volunteer base (400+)
- Built new fundraising team and successfully increased income from £5.2m to £8.7m in 3 years.
- Led a range of fundraising applications and contract management of large multi year funding agreements.
- Advocacy – proven background influencing range of media and government.
Ref number: 390819
For more information, contact Lisa Ross on 020 7198 6060 or email@example.com
Interim CEO – Sustainability/Regeneration/Environment
Highly experienced Charity CEO and respected ambassador within environmental, heritage and sustainable development space.
- Proven expertise improving organisational performance through strategic vision and tactical judgement.
- Develops influential, productive partnerships and engenders strong personal commitment across organisations and governments.
- Led small and large teams including volunteers across regions.
Ref number: 271308
For more information, contact Lisa Ross on 020 7198 6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on our available leadership & governance candidates, please contact our Leadership & Governance team.