Overview - Safeguarding Everyone - Protecting Children, Young People and Adults at Risk
If you work with children or adults it is important that you ensure the safety of anyone you come across during the course of your work. Even if your involvement is not focused on an individual you have a responsibility to ensure action is taken or a referral is made.
This course will give you the knowledge and skills to ensure you can help safeguard everyone you have contact with whilst carrying out your duties, not only those you are directly responsible for.
With approximately 80 interactive screens, this training will take approximately 2 and half hours to complete.
On completion of this course you will:
- Be able to recognise signs of abuse
- Be able to respond appropriately to suspected or alleged abuse
- Be able to recognise the national and local context of safeguarding and protection from abuse
- Know the most appropriate ways to reduce the likelihood of abuse
- Know how to recognise and report unsafe practices
Cost - £24
- How to Recognise Signs of Abuse
- Local and National Contexts for Safeguarding Everyone
- How to Respond - Recording and Reporting
- Ways to Reduce the Likelihood of Abuse
- Serious Case Reviews, Case Studies and Summary
The content of this course has been mapped to the underpinning knowledge within the following units on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF):
Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
This unit is a mandatory unit within the following qualifications:
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
How to order
Use the drop-down box to select your training course and click on the Buy Now button to pay via PayPal. You can then choose to pay via a PayPal account or using your credit or debit card.
Once we have received payment, we will send you an email within 2 working days with the login details for your selected course.
If you would like to train on this course or if you require any further details, please contact 020 7198 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org