5 months ago
The Transforming Autism Project (TAP) are a brand-new charity that is committed to empowering the families and carers of autistic children, to optimise their life prospects and unlock their true potential.
As part of our expansion, we are looking to find two campaign focused social media managers who can take responsibility for all of TAP's social media channels. These will be the first dedicated roles to social media and so you will collaborate to define our social strategy, work with the charity to pinpoint the best type of content as well as building an inclusive community.
You will be:
- Increasing traffic and awareness
- Building an online community of parents with children who have autism
- Producing creative and compelling content across all channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram)
- Championing TAP's mission
In this volunteer role, you will be helping challenge the perception of autism and engaging with a diverse audience.
What we're looking for:
- A deep passion for our charity's mission and values (perhaps you have a personal connection to autism).
- Proven experience in the social media landscape, ideally with a charity/NFP environment.
- Experience building and engaging communities and social campaign planning.
- Understanding of all major social media platforms.
- A strategic mindset.
Why should you volunteer?
- This is an opportunity to join a new innovative charity and have a direct impact on the lives of young people.
- You will help shape TAP's social media strategy and set our tone of voice.
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside a diverse range of volunteers who all have a passion for the work the charity is doing.
To apply for this role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org