£35k - 37k per year
about 3 years ago
A children's health charity are looking for a dynamic and charismatic individual to lead the charity's public affairs and political strategy over the next six - nine months. They are looking for an individual with the ability to effect change in research and healthcare policy and take their cause all the way to Westminster.
The appointed candidate would have:
- Experience of developing public affairs strategy and leading high profile campaigns.
- Able to brief senior members of staff.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Exoerienced in responding to political debates.
- Excellent understanding of the workings of parliament and the government, and the role the local councils play in healthcare policy and governance.
- Able to travel in the UK as required.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.