£41k - 43k per year
almost 3 years ago
This is an outstanding organisation that provides PR services to the not for profit sector.
This position reports into the director and would be responsible for a team of 4 executive level members of staff. They need someone who has a wide range of media relations experience and a talent for storytelling. You will come with a wide range of contacts and an excellent track record of delivering high profile coverage.
- Experience in media relations and campaigns, with a track record of delivering successful media campaigns and coverage.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the proven ability to compose compelling campaigns that raise engagement with brands and causes.
- Ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, with the ability to work with other departments on projects.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to represent the organisation at events, and ability to address politicians, civil servants, and the press.
- Ability to provide media and communications training to staff and conducting media interviews.