£23k - 25k per year
over 2 years ago
This academic not for profit is looking for a Policy Officer to join their team. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a well-respected organisation!
Reporting into the Policy Manager, the Policy Officer will be responsible for supporting the development of public policy activities and work across a wide range of projects and programmes. This role is based in central London and in a beautiful building with great transport links. You will be working with senior and high profile colleagues and stakeholders.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role and have good awareness of public policy
- Experience of putting together policy briefings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of event organisation
- A professional and polished approach and the confidence to work with a variety of people
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to me quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.