City of London
£13 - £14.93 per annum
6 months ago
TPP are recruiting for a respected membership body based near Old Street. They are looking for a brilliant Facilities Co-ordinator to assist the team on an interim basis, with an opportunity of a permeant contract.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a valid First Aid Certification and/or Fire Warden training
- Have a practical mind-set and not be afraid to carry out small building maintenance
- Have basic Health & Safety knowledge
- Be flexible and resourceful and not shy away of going the extra mile
- Have experience of hard and soft facilities operations and building management of an owned building
The day to day duties may entail:
- Attend weekly meetings with Front of House staff to plan and coordinate the week ahead
- Complete daily checks of the building and record findings and any actions taken
- Support the facilities manager with numerous activities
- Take on the role of Deputy Chief fire warden, Deputy lead First Aider and a member of the Health and Safety working group
- Carry out minor building maintenance requests including changing light bulbs, painting or other small repair jobs.
This role is an interim ongoing role with a possibility of permanent contract at the end.
This role does require you to interview and start ASAP
This role is paying £14.78 p/h