City of London, London
£30000 - £38000 per annum
2 months ago
I am working with an established Arts organisation seeking to appoint a Finance Analyst for a 3 month fixed term contract 4 days a week. The position will report into the Head of Finance and support the team through a system transfer as they move to a cloud based platform.
- Review of financial accounting processes, sequencing and Quickbooks coding & structure to ensure everyone is optimising Quickbooks' functionality
- User training and walk-throughs on basic processes recommending any process improvements we should make (payables, receivables, banking , balance sheet , VAT )
- Set up of Management Accounting Reporting suite (Customised Bal Sheet, Income & Expenditure , Restricted Projects etc )
- Working with Head of Finance to reconcile, and make any correcting entries , to Accounts for Quarter to 30Jun21 and 30Sep21
- Create monthly/quarterly timetable of deliverables and supporting process documents
- Quickbooks expert - experienced in all basic processes, report writing and available functionality
- Qualified or part-qualified Accountant
- Experience of accounting for Charities /SORP desirable
The Finance Analyst needs to be a self-starter and happy to work remotely as well as onsite. It is important that the Finance Analyst is a good communicator and able to articulate finance processes to non-finance staff. If you are interested in applying please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.