City of London
£30,950 - 34,300 per year
over 3 years ago
This well established regulatroy body are recruitng an Assessmemnt Officer to work within their Supervision team.
The successful candidate will visit clients and using risk based assessment, follow the Authorisation and Supervision programme.
They will also assess incoming applications against a specific criteria, deciding whether to grant specific permissions.
Main duties for the Assessmemnt Officer include:
- Planning and preparing supervision cases and setting up systems to administer them.
- Desk-based assessment of supervision results, including determining level of risk and the required follow up action.
- Involvement in supervision visits and thematic reviews, including leading visits when required.
- Data and evidence collection and management, including proactively identifying risks that require attention.
- Analysing evidence and producing reports on supervision activity.
- Dealing with written and telephone queries and responding to correspondence; and
- Assessing validity of evidence provided through client applications.
- Advising on whether to grant authorisation and if so with what conditions.
Essential criteria for the Assessment Officer includes:
- Degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience working in a similar assesment role or within a regulatory function.
- Experience of analysing information and taking decisions against defined criteria.
- Working independently and delivering results.
- Prioritising work effectively in a periodically pressured environment
To apply for this Assessment Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52701GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.