Here at TPP Recruitment we offer a unique Client Relations service.
What does Client Relations do?
Our Client Relations team work independently of our consultants. Their role is to manage and protect the relationship between TPP and organisations.
The key parts of the relationship are highlighted below:
- Central point of contract across all specialist teams
- Responsible for service reviews
- Management and production of Tenders/PSLs/Contracts and Agreements
- Advice and support on tailored recruitment campaigns and proposals
- Advice and support for recruitment cost
- Advice and support with recruitment challenges and solutions
- Support long term recruitment planning
- Monitor value for money, service and delivery
- Reports and Management Information
- Promoting TPP's Giving Back Program
If you would like to discuss any of the above areas in more detail, please get in touch with us on the details below:
Tel: 020 7198 6110
Email: Donna, Head of Client Relations at email@example.com
Email: Diane, Client Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org