Posted on 28/02/2018 by Jayne Morris
TPP Recruitment Ltd (TPP) takes the privacy of our users very seriously and is committed to high standards of data privacy, security and transparency. TPP are engaged in introducing any and all changes needed to ensure adherence with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR), when it comes into force on 25th May 2018 as per the guidance provided by the UK’s governing body, The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), including ensuring:
- Data is obtained, and information is processed fairly
- Data is kept safe and secure
- Data is processed for its intended purpose
- Data is not retained for longer than it is necessary
- Individuals have the right to be forgotten
- Provide a timely response & access to data for subject access requests
TPP will be complying with the GDPR as a data controller (and where relevant processor of data) and our GDPR committee are updating and implementing any necessary changes, including grounds for processing data, data retention, risk assessments, reporting systems, updated agreements with third party data processors, security of data and training to staff. Our policies will be updated accordingly and communicated to users by May 2018.
Should you have any questions regarding TPP and GDPR please contact us on 020 7198 6000 or email email@example.com and a member of our GDPR team will respond.