Below is a selection of available temporary candidates for our Office & Specialist Support Division.
For further information on any of these candidates please contact 020 7198 6020 or email email@example.com.
Our specialist support team, cover the following areas:
Administration • Compliance and Case Handling • PA & Executive Support• Office Management • Operations
Business Development • Events • Grants • Membership • Monitoring, Evaluation & Impact • Programmes • Projects • Research & Policy • Volunteer Management
Data • Events • Fundraising Support • Legacy Support • Retail • Supporter Care
- High performing operations support candidate, with 4 years’ experience specific to the NFP sector.
- 10 years’ administrative experience prior to this in the corporate sector, supporting operations and data teams.
- Highly proficient in CRM’s, specifically Salesforce & MS Dynamics.
- Solid marketing support skill set, and a desire to support with employee wellbeing, MHFAE certified.
- Immediately available and comes highly recommended.
- CEO support level EA with 6 years’ experience at this level in the NFP sector, including membership, childrens’ health and international charities.
- Complex diary management, combined with experience in more dynamic project tasks and organising events, both in house and virtually.
- High level board support, minute taking and governance input.
- Immediately available.
- A great all round administrative support candidate, with a great track record of supporting TPP’s clients having undertaken several successful temp assignments, including support to teams, director level and CEO’s.
- Able to turn their hand to most administrative support functions low and high level.
- An accomplished professional able to work under pressure.
- Immediately available.
Senior Project Officer
- PhD level candidate, with experience managing and coordinating projects for small and large scale charities and education bodies.
- Experience covers events coordination, rebrand support, stakeholder engagement, monitoring reports, managing project schedules and budgets, developing digital content, organising training and workshops and line management.
- 3 years’ dedicated experience in the non-profit sector
- Expertise in digital transformation projects, project management, consultancy, eCommerce, eLearning, Agile, risk, and team management
- Lead and shaped a digital transformation project roadmap for an apprenticeships and technical education platform
- Expertise in MS Project, PRINCE2, Agile & Waterfall methodologies, covering time, planning, risk, change management, budget and budgeting, SOW, designing, developing, UAT and implementations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with 2 years’ experience in the non-profit sector
- Devised project plans and identified areas to reduce project expenses and to increase project benefits and outcomes.
- Supported the development of project-related marketing materials and media communications, including publicity, photos, videos, emails, social media outputs, websites, and press releases.
- Developed and maintained relationships with key new and existing stakeholders, and regional and national organisations and identified partnership opportunities.
- Conducted evaluation on projects and campaigns and produced project summaries and key learning points.
- PRINCE2 Certified Project Management experience with expertise in Salesforce and MS Dynamics
- MS Dynamics Project Officer supporting the Business Improvement Lead in the on-going development and management of a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Impressive stakeholder engagement skills, working closely with teams to identify issues with current processes, suggesting improvements and managing change.