Awarding Body Quality Breakfast Forum
20th April 2016
As part of our commitment to giving back to the third sector, TPP is trialling a new series of events, designed to give Qualification and Quality Managers the opportunity to network, share best practice and find solutions to common problems. These exclusive Awarding and Professional Body Breakfast Forums will be held bi-annually, with a view to expanding the events if they prove useful.
For our first event, our Chair, Tracey Fabiyi, will talk through the following topics, followed by an open discussion.
- Technology and the issues of proctoring this
- International focus- security breaches, cultural difference, processes and policies
- Competitors and the issues smaller awarding bodies face
- Timescales and transitional arrangements
- Resources to update to new modules and in general
- Regulated bodies where work to pre-approved processes/practices VS professional bodies which are unregulated and more free reign, can adopt new processes quickly but things aren’t as documented/formulated
About the Chair
Quality Assurance Manager at CIMA
Tracey is an experienced Qualifications and Assessments Developer, as well as Quality Assurance expert.
She was working at Ofqual as a Senior Reform Manager, planning, leading and managing the programme of work to deliver the reform of qualifications and assessments.
Having worked with large awarding bodies such as AQA and City & Guilds as well as smaller, niche bodies such as CIMA she is aware and advises on the difference in standards and procedures. She is currently advising on a new international expansion project.
To get the most out of this forum, we ask you to come prepared with questions in relation to these areas as well as points you wish to discuss with others in the group.
Date: Wednesday 20th April
Venue: TPP Recruitment, 4th Floor, Sherborne House, 119-121 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 5AT
Nearest Tube: Cannon Street Station, Monument Station, Bank Station
To confirm your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are extremely limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis only. If you require further information please call 020 7198 6090.