Although London dominates the third sector, as most national charities are established there, there are many organisations based entirely or with branch offices outside the capital.
Charity employees working in these areas often work in smaller groups and it can be difficult for them to keep up-to-date and connected with other fundraisers. That’s why TPP support a variety of networking groups based outside of London, which allow charity workers to network, share best practice, learn about new technologies and developments and support one another.
You can see which events we're planning to attend in the future below.
- TPP HE Quality Breakfast Forum 2016
- TPP HR Seminar - May 2017
- TPP HE Quality Breakfast Forum 2017
- TPP HR Breakfast Seminar - September 2016
- TPP Finance Seminar - Cyber Security
- TPP HR Breakfast Seminar October 2015
- TPP Awarding Body Quality Breakfast Forum
- TPP Finance Seminar - Fraud and Internal Controls