The role of an Office Manager requires you to wear many hats and often varies substantially within each organisation, often depending on its size.
Responsibilities & Duties for Office Manager Roles
- To provide admin support, often including diary management and taking minutes at meetings
- To provide a high standard of customer service to staff and management team
- To provide accurate and timely month end and year end accounts
- Provide HR administration support
- Provide payroll administration support
- Take responsibility for office facilities, IT and stationary
Skills Required for Office Manager Jobs
Essential requirements include previous experience within a similar role, although at least five years plus office administration experience is often enough to step up to an Office Management position.
Due to the wide range of responsibilities, the essential criteria will depend on the flexibility of the client’s needs.