Here at TPP Recruitment we have an appointed Candidate Relations Manager.
What does the Candidate Relations Manager do?
Their role is primarily focussed on supporting all consultants with every aspect of the candidate experience, ensuring all candidates contacting TPP looking for a new position are provided with an exemplary service from start to finish.
- Initiate candidate attraction and retention initiatives across all divisions
- Improve the overall candidate experience
- Provide candidate trend analysis
- Promote registration best practice
- Identify and target team talent shortages and demands
- Coordinate CV and interview preparation workshops
- Ensure the candidate/consultant relationship is maintained post placement
- Provide advice on career management
If you would like to discuss any of the above areas in more detail, please get in touch with our Candidate Relations Manager on the details below:
Tel: 020 7198 6116