|Job Title||Volunteers - Volunteer Day - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£1 per annum|
|Job Published||04 Dec 2014|
|Contact Name||Volunteers team|
Self Management UK
Volunteer Recruitment Day - Friday, 12th December
Main Purpose of the Role
To facilitate and deliver the organisations courses in line with the course programme model and approach as per the training received.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
* To support delegates to achieve the learning objectives of each session.
* To prepare, manage and properly maintain the various session materials.
* To liaise with co-tutors and contract manager as necessary; before, during and at the end of the course to ensure quality needs are met.
* To reflect on practice and support self and peer learning.
* To complete all administration required in accordance with guidelines.
* To ensure data protection and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
* To report any incidents, accidents or concerns directly to the relevant person.
* To undertake training and supervision as required.
* 4 day relevant Tutor training programme.
* Regular assessment, supervision and skills development.
* Volunteers are asked to deliver/support 4 or more courses per calendar year, as course derivatives and trained)
* Each course consists of 6 or 7 x 2.5 hour sessions, with additional preparation, set-up and set-down time to be expected
* Minimum of 1 x full day supervision must be attended per calendar year.
Registered Charity Number - 1146727
Volunteers can call us on freephone 0800 988 5560, local rate 03333 445 840 (mobile friendly) or email us at email@example.com
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.