|Job Title||Volunteer Development Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£13.8k per year|
|Job Published||06 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||OS Perm Team|
A leading membership organisation which provides supports to and represents the voluntary and community sector, is recruiting for a Volunteer Development Officer to assist the Good Practice Development Officer in their South London office.
Main duties for the Volunteer Development Officer include:
• Developing and overseeing the central service including co-ordinating a dynamic team of volunteers
• Responsible for increasing the volume of volunteering activity
• Marketing and promoting the central volunteering service
• Assisting with the training programmes, communications, website development, social media advertisement and events
Essential criteria for the Volunteer Development Officer include:
• Experience of planning, co-ordinating training programmes and developing and delivering training needs analysis
• Previous experience within community development and formal volunteering
To apply for this Volunteer Development Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52449KD all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.