|Job Title||UK Funding Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£40k - 50k per year|
|Job Published||28 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
TPP are working with an innovative and entrepreneurial charity that are recruiting for a talented individual to join their dynamic team as their UK Funding Manager. This role focuses specifically on identifying and developing a high value portfolio of successful bids funded by UK agencies. The position is a great opportunity for an individual with strong experience of bid writing and demonstrable fundraising skills to contribute to the work of urban innovation.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Identify and develop a portfolio of successful bids funded by UK agencies, including, but not limited to Innovate UK, Research Councils and the UK Space Agency
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at the aforementioned organisations
- Coordinate the development and submission of specific bids including developing timeframes, work plans and bid budgets
- Identify a pipeline of bid opportunities
- Oversee bid completion, working towards funding of ?3 million per annum
- Analyse and understand bid concepts, aid interpretation of bid requirements and prepare points of clarification for funders
- Ensure the organisation has a strong understanding of the UK funding landscape
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability of bid writing for research and innovation project funding by UK agencies
- Ability to identify, synthesise and present data
- Understanding of key themes in urbanisation and innovation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of relationship management with key stakeholders
Closing Date: 11th September 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.