|Job Title||Trusts Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30k - 33k per year|
|Job Published||04 Nov 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This small children’s charity is recruiting for a Trusts Manager who will be responsible for maximising income from trusts and foundations and in turn help families across London.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Identify, research, apply for and secure funding opportunities from new trusts and foundations
- Manage a portfolio of existing funders ensuring the continuation of support to raise £300,000 annually
- Develop and maintain effective relationships internally to ensure that your area of responsibility is an integrated income stream
- Contributing to the development of annual plans and budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully soliciting funds from new trusts
- Significant experience of managing and developing relationships with existing funders
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Great team player
Closing Date: 1st December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.