|Job Title||Trusts Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||up to £35,000|
|Job Published||19 Aug 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This disability charity is recruiting for a Trust Fundraising Manager to join its small, dedicated team and focus on generating income from trusts and foundations, as well as statutory sources, worth over £200k per annum. This is a great opportunity to work for a small charity with lots of opportunity to creatively steward trusts and foundations, in an agile and motivating working environment, with line management responsibility for two people.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Maintain and develop relationships with key funders to maximise income
- Research and write applications for larger trusts to secure income and drive sustainable relationships
- Manage, support and develop the Trust Fundraiser and the Lottery Fundraiser to support them in generating income
- Develop effective systems across fundraising to improve the quality and timeliness of applications and reports
- Build strong relationships with the services team to ensure collaborative working on trust applications and reporting
- Drive, develop and implement the overall trusts and Lottery fundraising strategy
- Manage a multi-year budget, ensuring accurate forecasting and development of trust income and expenditure
- Provide accurate and timely reports to trusts
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of trust or Big Lottery fundraising
- Experience of being involved in developing a strategy to grow income
- Experience of setting income targets and meeting or exceeding them
- Ability to create, strengthen and manage relationships with your team and across departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of line management is desirable
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus, free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.