|Job Title||Trusts Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Job Published||18 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
A leading UK medical charity seeks a Trusts Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time and permanent position, based at their head office in London.
The main focus of the role is the continued development and implementation of a growing trusts and grants fundraising programme as part of the organisation's national fundraising strategy.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Maximise gross income by establishing and developing long-term relationships with trusts, foundations and statutory funders.
- Research and make contact with current and potential grant makers and identify best prospects for areas of work.
- Work with directors and other colleagues to ensure that bids are accurate and contain up to date information, demonstrating outcomes that will make bids more attractive to grant makers.
- Ensure that all bids are high quality and targeted and all gifts are acknowledged promptly.
- Work with directors and other colleagues to ensure that grants are acknowledged and managed effectively.
- Manage Raiser's Edge database as fundraising tool, including use of reports to monitor and report on trust fundraising activity.
The successful applicant will have the skills and experience:
- A track record of success in working with key grant makers.
- Sound knowledge of trust fundraising processes.
- Understanding of funder research techniques.
- Knowledge of fundraising database (ideally Raiser's Edge).
- Ability and experience of monitoring and forecasting income.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and efficient
This role could be suitable for an experienced trusts fundraiser looking to step up in to a management position.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.