|Job Title||Trusts Fundraising Assistant - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£20,000 to £25,000|
|Job Published||27 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This social welfare charity working very closely with the community is recruiting for a Fundraising Assistant to work within its Fundraising team and generate income through the production of successful applications to trusts and foundations.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Manage fundraising relationships with donors including prepare timely funding reports for donors
- To write high quality, targeted proposals to small trusts
- Research trust fundraising opportunities at local and national level
- To research and prepare briefing documents on potential trust applications
- To support on the preparation of high quality, targeted funding proposals to large trusts and the Big Lottery Fund
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Some previous fundraising experience or exposure to trust fundraising
- Top level organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent research and reporting ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to form solid relationships with a wide range of people
Closing date: 29th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.