|Job Title||Trusts Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26200 - £31200 per annum|
|Job Published||14 May 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
One of the UK's leading disability charities seeks to recruit a Trusts Fundraiser to join their fundraising development team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior Trust Fundraiser seeking their next role, or a someone looking for their first role within Trust Fundraising.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Research, design, write and submit detailed applications for capital and revenue funds to all relevant grant-making bodies.
- Account manage and build relationships with relevant funders ensuring all donors are canvassed in a relevant way, and provide monitoring ,evaluating and reporting as necessary.
- To contribute to the attainment of the annual statutory income and Trust team budget and provide monitoring, evaluating and reporting as necessary.
- Where appropriate develop face-to-face relationships with Trust prospects, asking them for high level financial support (or facilitating someone else to make the ask), providing them with the highest possible level of donor care.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Substantial and proven experience of Trust Fundraising (desirable)
- Experience of developing relationships with, Trusts, Trustees and prospects (desirable)
- Experience of researching and writing detailed proposals to obtain funding from various sources including Trusts, Foundations, Institutions and Corporate Donors (Desirable)
- Experience of good oral and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a varied workload
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have the drive and passion to get things done to high standard
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.