|Job Title||Trusts Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum|
|Job Published||29 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
An established and inspiring youth charity is working with TPP to recruit a Trusts Manager to lead their trusts and foundations fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London managing a team of 3 and reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Communications.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Develop and deliver a targeted and strategic programme of Trusts, Foundations and Statutory Fundraising, including producing cases for support, preparing funding proposals, and cultivating relationships with grant makers.
- Secure income from trusts and foundations against agreed income objectives and deliver fundraising and cultivation activities
- Lead and manage the drafting and application high level bids including involving other departments and managing your team to deliver others
- To manage the Trusts and Foundations team.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Significant Trust, Foundations and Statutory fundraising experience
- Experience of holding a key decision-making role
- Experience of personally leading on successful funding applications to trusts and grant-making bodies, and of monitoring and reporting that follows.
- Experience of setting and monitoring income and expenditure budgets and providing detailed financial analysis
- Experience of using a CRM database
- Strong relationship building experience and skills
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.