|Job Title||Trusts and Statutory Fundraising Executive - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£21,644 per year + Including Outer London Weighting of ?1,691|
|Job Published||07 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP are working a leading support charity that is recruiting for a new Fundraising Executive within the Trusts, Statutory and Lottery team. This successful applicant will play a key role in the team, focussing on the management of grants secured to fund the work of the organisation. The position is a great opportunity for an individual with previous experience of bid writing, prospect research and writing reports for funders, who is looking to join a growing and developing charity.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing support to the Trusts, Statutory and Lottery team in the management of grants secured by the organisation
- Undertaking the research of potential funders for restricted and unrestricted appeals
- Writing small scale funding bids and carry out unrestricted appeals
- Ensuring that all records on Raiser?s Edge are up to date and run queries and reports as requested
- Account managing own portfolio of funders with support from the Senior Executive
- Providing grant administration support for grants received from a range of funders including, Trusts and Foundations, the Big Lottery Fund and central government
- Ensuring all donors are promptly thanked in line with the organisation?s standards
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of bid writing and prospect research
- Experience in collating monitoring information for reports on grants from statutory and lottery funders and ideally charitable trusts
- Experience of fundraising research
- Good written communication skills, including ability to write fundraising reports, briefs and proposals
- Ability to work closely and effectively with a small team
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and through writing
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good knowledge of Raiser?s Edge database
Closing Date: 22nd September 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.