|Job Title||Trusts and Grants Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
|Job Published||03 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This disability charity is recruiting for a Trusts and Grants Officer who will be responsible for implementing activities from the annual trusts ad grants plan. The post-holder will research and prepare applications with the support of the Head of Trusts and Grants.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Contributing to the achievement of the team's income targets by supporting the management of a portfolio of funders
- Preparing new funding applications and key reports
- Researching potential new funders and recommending approaches
- Supporting the stewardship of key funder relationships by coordinating meetings, project visits and event attendance
- Maintaining accurate information on application progress
- Contributing to the development of annual plans and budgets
- To keep up to date with relevant trends, risks and opportunities in the sector
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of the principles and practices of trust fundraising
- An understanding of a fundraising environment
- Experience of writing and developing successful trust and grant applications
- Experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
- Excellent computer literacy, with particular reference to MS Office
Closing Date: 6th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.