|Job Title||Trusts and Grants Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£31k - 33k per year|
|Job Published||30 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
This is an opportunity for an experienced Trusts Fundraiser to be part of a charity dedicated to improving the lives of socially excluded homeless people of all ages and to help them build a better life.
The Trusts and Grants Fundraiser will be developing and delivering successful fundraising bids in order to generate income and fund the charity’s activities.
- Completing trusts and statutory applications for funding.
- Preparing, presenting and monitoring all grant applications from trusts, foundations, BIG lottery and other statutory sources.
- Researching and developing business case for support grant applications.
- Researching sources of income to fund the project pipeline.
- Monitoring the development and delivery of information back to funders for all trust and foundation fundraised activities.
- Designing projects alongside operational colleagues for the fundraising pipeline.
- Keeping up to date with fundraising activities of other relevant charities and identifying opportunities for collaboration or replication.
- Keeping abreast of trends across the charity and developing new and innovative services.
- Track record in winning funds through bids and applications to grant giving and statutory bodies.
- Experience of compiling trust/foundation and lottery bids (5-6 figure asks).
- Experience of promoting an organisation in a fundraising context.
- Ability to write bids and applications at the highest level.
- Proficient use of IT in Word, Excel and database applications.
- Knowledge of relationships with trusts, grant giving bodies and other sources of income.
- Excellent written, verbal and relationship building skills.
CLOSING DATE: 7th AUGUST
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.