|Job Title||Trusts and Foundations Officer - EXPIRED|
|Job Published||25 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
This leading UK cultural institution is recruiting for a Trusts and Foundations Officer to join its team and focus on bringing in support from partners in the UK for arts programmes. A mix of account management of existing funders, and generating relationships with new funding prospects this is an excellent opportunity for a fundraiser with experience of generating income from trusts and foundations to join a household name organisation.
Key duties within this position will be as follows:
- Generate trust and foundation opportunities for a portfolio of arts projects, including music and visual arts projects – leading on approaches to potential partners for specific projects
- Create high quality, competitive proposals, programme plans, and applications which generate income
- Works closely with colleagues to ensure applications are based on high quality content and accurate costings
- Establish and maintain relationships with a portfolio of trust and foundations
- Ensure that trust and foundation partnership objectives are delivered to the highest standard
- Proactively build and maintain a sound working knowledge of developments within the UK arts trusts and foundations sector
- Plan and manage budgets and financial targets
- Plan and prioritise activity to ensure the effective delivery of applications and prospect pipeline
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of meeting income targets
- Experience of working in a charity fundraising tea, or within a UK trust or foundation
- Experience of working within senior colleagues in partnership organisations
- Ability to think creatively and to identify potential trust and foundation opportunities
Closing date: 5th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.