|Job Title||Trusts and Foundations Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33000 per annum|
|Job Published||01 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
TPP is pleased to be working alongside a brilliant international Youth Heath/Medical charity to recruit a Trusts and Foundations Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position based at their head office in London.
The Trusts and Foundations Manager will create and develop a strategy to build a portfolio of trusts, foundations, and institutional donors to increase income from a wide range of sources. Reporting to the Director of Fundraising you are responsible for the Foundation's fundraising from this area as well as raising awareness, writing content, and powerfully communicating the impact of the charity's work. You will also manage a Fundraising Assistant who works predominantly on smaller trusts fundraising.
The key responsibilities and duties include:
- Develop a strategy working with the Director of Fundraising to increase trusts, foundations, and institutional donor income over the next 5 years.
- Develop and maintain a fundraising pipeline, research and apply to new trusts, foundations, and institutional donors.
- Manage relationships with and write reports for all trusts, foundations, institutional funders and support report writing for corporate donors when needed.
- Work with the grant management team to identify most compelling grantee case studies and convert these into powerful fundraising tools.
- Develop materials that powerfully communicate the impact of funding to donors (including pitch presentations and review meetings as well as country level or global proposals)
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven individual track record of raising income for trusts/foundations/institutional donors.
- Excellent communicator, both on paper and in person. You must have experience writing public facing material.
- Willing to travel internationally occasionally.
- The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationship with key stakeholders.
- Experience using fundraising databases and tools.
- Experience of developing trust fundraising strategies
Closing date: Friday 10th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.