|Job Title||Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£30000 per annum + salary circa|
|Job Published||06 Jul 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with trust fundraising and grant managing experience to join a leading children's charity in London in a Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser role, initially for a 9 month contract with the possibility of moving to a permanent member of staff.
Key duties within this position include:
- Researching, identifying and applying to trust and grant making bodies across the UK.
- Relationship management, with emphasis on maintaining and developing relationships with trust supporters, foundations and grant making bodies.
- Work towards financial income targets to ensure the organisation's goals are met.
- Work collaboratively with a number of teams within the organisation to ensure projects funded by donations are completed in a timely manner.
- Use of Raiser's Edge database to maintain up to date records.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Trust fundraising experience, specifically individual donations of £20,000+
- Grant managing experience of large donations, specifically £40,000+
- Ability to create and maintain good relationships with grant making bodies with excellent relationship management skills, as well as good negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and well organised.
- Good level of computer literacy.
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Emily on 020 7198 6040.
Or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.