|Job Title||Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Feb 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This disability charity is recruiting for a Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser who will be responsible for implementing activities from the annual trusts and foundations plan, and managing a portfolio of trusts and foundations.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develops and manages relationships with current external stakeholders, and identifies and cultivates relationships with new ones in a variety of ways
- Takes an innovative approach to securing income, looking at new approaches to trust fundraising ensuring to meet strategic objectives
- Ensures that funders are stewarded at an appropriate level for their capacity
- Preparing new funding applications and key reports, ensuring high standards are consistently met
- Researching potential new funders
- To keep up to date with relevant trends, risks and opportunities in the sector
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- An good understanding of the principles and practice of trust fundraising
- Significant experience of securing five figure gifts from trusts
- Experience of compiling impact reports for funders
- Ability to cope with demanding situations and to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent computer literacy, with particular reference to MS Office
Closing Date: 6th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.