|Job Title||Trust Partners Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£35k - 40k per year|
|Job Published||20 Nov 2015|
|Contact Name||Alice Wood|
We are currently working with an organisation based in London who tackle local deprivation and inequality to recruit for a Trust Partnerships Manager. We are looking to speak with individuals who have had previous successes of fundraising from trusts or statutory bids and who will be excited by the prospect of securing new funding from charitable trusts and the lottery, as well as managing the organisation's existing portfolio.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Proactively identify trusts and lottery funding sources
- Develop funding applications, working with internal stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with representatives from trusts and foundations supporters
- Maintain excellent internal relationships
- Identify and map links between organisation?s Major Donors and Trustees to ensure income is maximised
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of fundraising from trusts and statutory bids
- A proven ability to write compelling funding applications and reports
- Proactively develop different relationships at different levels, meeting supporter needs
- Demonstrable record of establishing and maintaining long lasting partnerships
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.