|Job Title||Trust Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£26530 - £29415 per annum|
|Job Published||29 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This environmental charity is recruiting for a Trusts Officer who will be responsible for implementing activities from the annual trusts ad grants plan. The postholder will help develop, implement and promote income generation from Trusts.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Manage and refine the ongoing mailing programme to small Trusts (under £5K) to achieve the budgeted target
- Preparing new funding applications and key reports
- Researching potential new funders and recommending approaches
- Supporting the stewardship of key funder relationships by co-ordinating meetings, project visits and event attendance
- Identify projects suitable for trust funding and develop compelling cases for support
- Develop relationships with high net worth individuals
- To keep up to date with relevant trends, risks and opportunities in the sector
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- An understanding of the principles and practices of trust fundraising
- Experience of writing and developing successful trust and grant applications
- Experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
- Understanding donor motivation and fundraising techniques to maximise donor loyalty and giving
- Excellent computer literacy, with particular reference to MS Office
Closing Date: 6th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice or Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.