|Job Title||Trust Fundraising Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£43,672 per year|
|Job Published||01 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This is a great opportunity to join this international animal charity as a Trust Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for developing the organisation’s institutional funding stream whilst maintaining relationships with more traditional trust and foundations.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Stewarding a portfolio of trusts, foundations and institutional funders, securing repeat donations and multi-year pledges
- To develop and implement a comprehensive strategy around the identification, cultivation and management of donors
- Managing the team’s research strategy to maximise the contribution of the research function to the fundraising team
- Provides guidance and motivation for any directly-reporting staff to ensure that delegated responsibilities are achieved
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of raising significant funds from Trusts, Foundations and Institutional sources
- Experience of identifying and prioritising funders; building a prospect pipeline and developing a funding strategy
- Proven track record in developing and writing high quality proposals
- Previous experience of line managing staff preferred
Closing Date: 24th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.