|Job Title||Trust Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28,000 to £33,000|
|Job Published||12 Jan 2016|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
If you are looking for your next Trust Fundraising position, we could have the role for you!
We’re currently working with a leading UK disability charity in the UK to recruit for a Trust Fundraiser to join their dynamic and professional team at a time of growth in the organisation.
We are looking to speak with individuals who have had previous and successful experience of applying to large charitable trusts and who will be excited by the prospect of developing and managing a portfolio of trusts and foundations.
This is an interesting time to join an organisation with ambitious plans to develop strategic projects.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Development and management of trust and foundation portfolio to secure long term and increased value donations
- Production of compelling proposals
- Develop a stewardship programme for your own portfolio
- Identification, research and cultivation of new trust proposals
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of achieving income from trust and foundations
- Proven track record of successfully applying to large charitable trusts such as the Big Lottery Fund
- Experience of preparing written reports to funders
- Demonstrable experience of writing high quality and persuasive applications
Closing Date: 27th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 for an informal chat about the role, or send your CV to email@example.com.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.