|Job Title||Trust Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28000 per annum|
|Job Published||16 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This household name social welfare charity is recruiting for a Trusts Fundraiser to develop and maintain relationships with grant making trusts and public funding bodies.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Working towards, and achieving, annual income target
- Write successful bid applications, ensuring that all applications are of a professional quality, meet submission deadlines, and that all donors are thanked in a timely manner
- Supporting the Director of Business Development in setting annual budget
- Working closely with senior colleagues on strategy for national statutory and trust bids
- Oversee and manage Assistant Trust Fundraiser
- Produce statutory bids for income
- Meet prospective donors and prepare presentations
- With the support of the Assistant Trust Fundraiser, maintain details records on previous, current and prospect trust relationships and their grant making priorities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven trust fundraising experience
- Experience of delivering results through high quality bid writing
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and face to face
- Collaborative approach to working
- Solid prioritisation skills, and the ability to work to deadlines
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.