|Job Title||Trust Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
|Job Published||20 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This prestigious college based in Surrey is recruiting for a Trusts Coordinator, you will be responsible for sourcing funding that with contribute to an exciting capital appeal and fund bursaries for young people from underprivileged backgrounds.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Research potential areas of funding including alumni, parents, and trusts and foundations
- Write high quality proposals, bids and appeal letters, to secure support for fundraising activities
- Ensure the highest levels of stewardship and cultivation of all donors
- Responsible for writing, and developing engaging and persuasive fundraising materials
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a fundraising environment
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Financial awareness and the ability to produce financial reports
- A resourceful and creative thinker who is able to bring an innovative approach to their work
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to develop their fundraising skills under an experienced Fundraising Director, the office is a fun and creative atmosphere where you will be able to develop your own success. If you are ambitious, creative and have excellent writing skills then this is the perfect role for you.
Closing Date: 27th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.