|Job Title||Trust Bid Writer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£22000 - £26000 per annum|
|Job Published||06 Jan 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join a homelessness charity that is in the midst of exciting capital appeal. The charity is recruiting for a Trusts Bid Writer who will be responsible for identifying and researching trusts and foundations alongside preparing applications for funding.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Work with a team to implement an income strategy for the charity, ensuring continued success and planned growth
- Preparing high quality funding bids, in line with the requirements of potential funders
- Initiate, develop and manage relationships with funding bodies
- Ensure a strong pipeline of prospects is maintained by tracking and planning applications
- Work closely with all departments to acquire suitable case studies / projects for funding bids
- To keep up to date with relevant trends, risks and opportunities in the sector
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of researching, collating, preparing and submitting multiple funding applications
- Experience of developing and maintaining key relationships with funders over a sustained period of time
- Proven ability to manage budgets, time and resources effectively
- Well developed written, verbal and presentational communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy, with particular reference to MS Office
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby or Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.