|Job Title||Trust and Statutory Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£36k - 38k per year|
|Job Published||11 Mar 2016|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This leading health charity is recruiting for a Trusts and Statutory Manager to join their well-established team. You will be responsible for maximising income from trusts, foundations and statutory sources and will use your extensive experience of securing and managing relationships with funders.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Producing compelling cases for support to deliver engaging approaches
- Submitting high-quality applications in line with KPIs
- To cultivate potential funding relationships, and to build and maintain excellent relationships with existing donors
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully soliciting funds from trust and statutory sources
- Experience of producing timely, high-quality reports and managing targets and deadlines
- A strong track record of identifying potential funding prospects
- Strong communication skills, oral and excellent written skills
- Ability to distil complex information for funders
Closing Date: 20th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.