|Job Title||Trust and Statutory Fundraiser - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£27000 - £33000 per annum|
|Job Published||04 Jun 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This children and young people's support charity is recruiting for a Trusts and Statutory Fundraiser to work within its business development team and play a key role in contributing to the development and implementation of project fundraising.
Main duties are as follows:
- Research trusts, lottery bodies, and statutory funders; creating and maintaining a record of potential donors
- Match potential donors with projects
- Establish a framework for evaluating and continually improving the success of trusts and statutory fundraising
- Write and submit effective funding applications
- Follow up on applications and monitor progress
- Ensure all funders receive the appropriate level of acknowledgement, recognition and feedback in order to monitor outcomes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with potential and existing donors
- Support the Business Development Director in the development and implementation of a fundraising strategy, identifying the contributions of trusts and statutory fundraising
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of fundraising within a trusts, statutory or grants role
- Experience of delivering financial targets and of working to deadlines
- Proven ability to develop good working relationship with external funders, trustees and colleagues
- Highly developed communication skills
- Ability to compile compelling and accessible reports for donors
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.