|Job Title||Trust and Major Donor Coordinator - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£28800 per annum|
|Job Published||24 Mar 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP Fundraising|
This is a great opportunity to join a well respected international development charity that focus on provide communities around the world with the training and skills to respond to emergency situations. This support means that communities are able to rebuild quicker and counter the long-lasting impact of disasters.
- Identify projects which will attract significant financial support from Trusts and Foundations and High Net Worth Individuals
- To research these potential funders thoroughly, identifying connections and interests
- Develop relationships with potential and current funders ensuring they are motivated to support the organisation
- To draft project bids and applications, working closely with the programme team to ensure their projects are correctly represented.
- To report on the success of our projects; meeting funder requirements, crafting narrative and financial project reports and telling great stories of human impact.
- To manage our Global Giving account, submitting project descriptions and reports.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience winning s funding from Trusts and Foundations
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent copy writing skills and strong attention to detail including good proof reading skills
- Good organisational skills, an ability to assess opportunities and challenges and prioritise work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confidence networking and building relationships with individuals, trusts and major donors
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.