|Job Title||Trust and Foundations Manager - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£33k - 35k per year|
|Job Published||17 Sep 2015|
|Contact Name||Ashby Jenkins|
This leading health charity is recruiting for a Trusts and Foundation Manager who will be responsible for maximising income from trusts, foundations and statutory sources. You will also be responsible for line managing one person so it’s a great opportunity to develop this side of your experience.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Identify, research, pitch, apply and secure funding opportunities from trusts, foundations, grant makers and statutory sources between £10,000 - £100,000
- Manage a portfolio of funders ensuring the continuation of support
- Develop and maintain effective relationships internally, working co-operatively and thoughtfully
- Line manage the Trusts and Foundations Executive
- Contributing to the development of annual plans and budgets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of successfully soliciting funds from trust and statutory sources
- Significant experience of managing and developing relationships
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Experience of researching trusts and grant-making organisations
Closing Date: 1st October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 02071 986 040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.