|Job Title||Trust and Corporate Fundraising Officer - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£19,793 - 23,012 per year|
|Job Published||23 May 2017|
|Contact Name||Fundraising Team|
We are currently working with an international cancer research organisation to help recruit for their new Trust and Corporate Fundraising Officer. Working in this driven and high achieving team, you will be responsible for supporting on all aspects of trusts and corporates fundraising, and writing trusts applications for small-medium size trusts (up to £10,000). This role is an excellent opportunity to work under some highly successful and experienced fundraisers, and use your skills to make a key contribution to the Development Office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Account manage portfolio of existing trust and corporate donors in order to maximise income
- Write high quality applications for funding from small-medium size trust applications up to £10,000
- Research new trusts, foundations, and corporate sponsors to maintain a prospect pipeline
You will need the following experience:
- Understanding of trust or corporate fundraising
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work across departments and with various stakeholders
Closing Date: 30 May 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.