|Job Title||Trust Accountant - 2-3 days part time permanent role - EXPIRED|
|Salary||£43k - 48k per year|
|Job Published||03 Dec 2016|
|Contact Name||Finance Team|
Would you like to be part of a 50 plus year old grant making charity based in Central London?
You will be part of a very small close knit team managing grants that help to finance important medical research, capital projects and support small charities here in the UK.
If you are interested…an amazing opportunity has come up to work as the internal Accountant for a financially independent and stable charity. This is a part time (2-3 days per week) permanent role offering salary between £43,000 - £48,000 per annum pro rata based on your skills and experience.
You will be the sole Accountant working here and you will be working very closely with the Director (CEO) and staff team, as well providing support to the Chairman and Board of Trustees.
Some of your key responsibilities are:
· Manage and develop the charity’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems / procedures,
· Take full administrative and operational responsibility for the charity’s cloud based accounting system,
· Provide accurate quarterly management and SORP compliant annual statutory accounts, including all relevant notes forming part of the latter,
· Manage budgets and cash flow forecasts, and produce financial reports,
· Ensure accurate recording in the Accounting System of the charity’s investment transactions, including cash reconciliation,
· Manage the charity’s input into the annual audit process,
· Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue,
· Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Person specification and skills required for this role are:
· Very strong bookkeeping experience
· Must have experience of online banking and computer based accounting system such as Financial Force (which the charity uses), Xero, Quickbooks or a similar system
· Experience using CRM such as Salesforce (which the charity uses)
· Very strong knowledge of Charity SORP
· Candidates with a recognised CCAB qualification are welcome to apply (Part qualified, QBE or qualified candidates)
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on email@example.com
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.