|Job Title||Training & Events Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£27000 per annum|
|Job Published||30 Apr 2015|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This leading professional membership body are recruiting an experienced training events administrator to cover a 6-9 month maternity contract.
The successful candidate will have previous experience facilitating the administration of a variety of training events.
Main Duties for the Training Course and Events administrator include:
- Act as first point of contact for both internal and external customers/delegates.
- Manage and maintain the on-line booking system, ensuring all delegate bookings are processed.
- Invoicing and credit control, including delegate transfers and refunds
- Dispatch of course confirmation, joining instructions and course materials.
- Liaise with course speakers on specific arrangements for each course/event.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of course materials, delegate badges etc.
- Monitor and compile information and statistics relating to delegate numbers.
- Undertake an evaluation of each course including an assessment of attendee numbers, income received and delegate feedback.
- Place lunch orders and provide refreshments for meetings and courses.
Essential criteria for the Training Course and Events administrator include:
- Previous experience supporting the facilitation of training events.
- Good communication skills - both written and oral.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of giving excellent customer service.
To apply for this Training Course and Events administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51048GM.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.