|Job Title||Training and Events Officer - EXPIRED|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Job Published||28 Oct 2014|
|Contact Name||TPP - HR & Specialist Support Permanent Team|
This leading not-for-profit membership organisation are recruiting a Training and Events Officer to join their Policy, Services and Communications Division. The charity focuses on the promotion of business cases for employing disabled people within the work place.
This role will be key in supporting the events team; ensuring that both administrative processes and events are efficiently co-ordinated to a high standard for their Partners, Members and other clients.
Main duties for the Training and Events Officer include:
* Ensure the booking process for the events and training programme are successfully
delivered to a high level of accuracy
* Review and forward (where necessary) enquiries by telephone and email
* Promote Training and Events information on the website
* Support other marketing activities where required
* Organise the production and collation of delegate packs
Essential criteria for the Training and Events Officer include:
* Demonstrable experience in a customer-facing environment in an administrative capacity
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to stay calm under pressure whilst dealing with multiple events/tasks
* Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
Please be aware the interviews for this position are expected to take place week commencing 24 November 2014.
To apply for this Training and Events Officer position, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting the reference number 49564GM.TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2014 at the IoF PIFAs.