|Job Title||Temporary Senior Fundraising Officer - Individual Giving - EXPIRED|
|Contract Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Salary||£14.89 - 14.89 per hour|
|Job Published||17 Aug 2015|
|Contact Name||Daisy Cooney|
TPP is currently working on recruiting a Temporary Senior Individual Giving Officer position at a leading charity who offer support and care to mothers and babies. This role will be based on covering a handover period for a role which leads an innovative direct marketing programme for In Memoriam and Tribute Fund fundraising. It is a great opportunity for any individual with prior direct marketing experience, who is looking to take on a new role on a temporary basis, with an aim of leading a team through a period of change.
Key responsibilities within this role include;
- Lead on growing an innovative programme of In Memoriam and In Honour giving
- To work to ensure that individual giving targets are met and accurately reported
- Development and implementation of an individual giving strategy, ensuring opportunities for asks are maximised
- Monitor and evaluate the supporter journey for Individual Giving supporters and implementing any changes necessary
- Delivery of the Christmas appeal and evaluation of results to inform future decision making
- Deliver growth in Payroll Giving recruitment and manage relationships with all Payroll Giving Agencies
- Drive forward supporter journey plans, including the personalisation of communications
- Manage project budgets and support the budget setting and reforecasting process
- Evaluate individual giving activities to inform decision making that will improve ROI
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Experience of delivering successful direct marketing campaigns including managing print and production
- Experience of securing income from individuals via digital channels
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience of providing excellent supporter care
- Experience of working on in memoriam fundraising and tribute funds
Closing Date: 21st August 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.